“He was the ONLY vendor that I had zero hesitations about from the moment I found him to the last time I spoke with him. He made me feel completely as ease with his open communication and genuine concern for what I wanted. There were literally days where I thought to myself, no matter how bad the wedding goes I know Jerome will give me something cool. I could not have asked for more.”
— Sarah T.
You’re engaged and you now have a very large checklist to work through. And now that you’re at the photography decision stage, you have found yourself looking through my portfolio of work determining if I may be a good fit for you. When considering a photographer, great pictures are a key component. But you also have to balance those great image alongside experience, reputation and value.
First off, you should know there are a lot of steps in building a solid photography plan for your wedding. You shouldn’t have to navigate this process alone. The guidance I provide the couples I work with is one of those unexpected service, but relieves a lot of stress and confusion.
Over the past decade, I've helped guide nearly 300 couples in the Coeur d'Alene and Spokane area, all across the United States, and a few international destinations too, through amazing wedding photography experiences. This unique wedding photography process you experience has resulted in a lot of great times, fun moments, thank you hugs at the end of the wedding reception, and albums that tell their wedding day story in a unique and candid approach. I won't simply show up and take some pictures. Through our communications and collaboration, we'll have a well-defined plan to capture the images of the people you love and the moments you share that'll go beyond your expectations.
You should know I’m basically a wedding crasher. This may not seem like a benefit, but it is. I get a backstage pass to one of the biggest day in a couple’s life. And if that isn’t cool enough, I also get to enjoy a good cake and a great party. This is a benefit to you because I thoroughly enjoy myself at weddings and that energy is contagious. It helps to relax the couples I work with and allows the wedding party, and even some of your family members, to relax when it comes to the photography portion and enjoy the moment.
Here is what’s so special about the experience I provide and what the benefits are for you?
- Timely communication — Get answers quickly to make those pressing planning decisions.
- Collaboration — Let’s brainstorm ideas, come up with something unique and not take the cookie cutter approach to your wedding photography.
- Assistance — More than likely, this is your first wedding. You need experience and insight that can save you stress, time and possibly money, and also provide you with peace of mind.
- Tangibles — You don’t want to spend a ton of money and only get a flash drive full of image files that will sit in a desk drawer. Every wedding collection I offer comes with an image you can actually touch and see on your wall.
It’s these benefits, the thorough process and peace of mind that keeps the 25 couples I work with every year raving about their wedding photography experience with me.
FEATURED ON ...
THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PROCESS
- There's a consultation to see if we're a great fit
- We custom build your wedding collection
- You sign the contract and pay the retainer
- We collaborate and communicate regularly
- Photograph your engagement session and design save-the-date cards
- We document your wedding day to capture an amazing visual story
- I post a teaser image that'll get you super excited to see some more
- We sit down with some food and drinks and go through all your wedding images and your album design
- Receive your gallery and download your images
- You show off your wedding pictures and you get the warm and fuzzy feeling every time you open your album or you walk by them on your walls
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EVERY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTION
- Timeline preparation
- Portrait planning
- Venue site visit (if in the area and available)
- Responses to messages within 24 hours
- $100 artwork credit per hour of coverage
- Online gallery active for 12 months
- Payment options
Collection prices start at $1,500
Traveling to weddings is something I look forward to every year whether it's to Seattle, Portland, Boise, across the country, on in another country entirely. For events outside of the Coeur d'Alene and Spokane region, custom destination collections will vary depending on location. There are some creative ways to cover the travels costs I can help you with. CONTACT ME for a custom quote.