YOU DESERVE A SENIOR PORTRAIT YOU CAN BRAG ABOUT
It's through our collaborative approach that we custom-tailor every session so when you post that first image to Instagram, your followers will be blown away. In-studio or an adventure session? Fashionable, sporty, fun, serious, quirky, introspective? We work to identify what will offer the most creative images, yet unique to you.
At Jerome Pollos Photography, there's no cookie-cutter approach to sessions. We want you to be represented in a completely unique way that highlights you, your interests, personality, and character.
If this seems like an experience and result you're wanting for your senior portrait session, contact Jerome now to schedule a no-risk consultation.
CAPTURING UNIQUENESS STARTS WITH THE COLLABORATION PROCESS
Jerome Pollos Photography's process ensures an amazing experience for every high school senior he collaborates with.
- Our first meeting is at the consultation to go over expectations, preferences, and ideas.
- We stay in contact up to the session continuing to collaborate about locations, clothing, activities, etc. so we can adjust for any changes.
- On the session day, we have fun knowing we have a solid game plan for great images.
- A few weeks later, we come into the studio to select your favorite images for Senior Sundays, custom design your album, wall display, and graduation announcement cards.
- The yearbook image is submitted to your school, and you'll receive the confirmation
- I send over your retouched digital files that come with your order so you can start showing them off prompting an envy storm of love, likes, and comments.
- When your printed products arrive, I'll deliver them and install your finished wall displays.
Jerome Pollos Photography has limited availability each year for seniors, so contact me early to ensure a spot on this year's calendar.
Contact Jerome to schedule a consultation. Mention the mailer and you'll save big on your session fee.